1996 crownline 250 cr

DJEbersole

Recruit
I just bought this boat and its my third boat but the largest one yet. I cant find nothing on them like Manuals.. My fresh water has stopped working and I think it's the pump but I cant fined it. I think its under the steps to the Cuddy but before I start to tare things up I thought I should ask if the FORUMS would know.

Thanks for your help

Last edited:

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
Forget the manual ... Best bet is just dig in .... Won't be bad... Start by knowing fill location... Tank should be close... The. Pump will most likely be close to tank and at a minimum you can follow the supply line to the pump.... Look behind every access panel and you should find it within a couple minutes.

Blind Date

Chief Petty Officer
I'm suspect it's in the engine bay. Somewhere close to the freshwater holding tank and the hot water heater. It's a simple system and you shouldn't have any trouble figuring out where everything is and how it's plumbed with a little investigation.

SeaRay mounted mine on the bulkhead dividing the aft cabin and engine compartment. You can see it just to the right of the vacuflush vacuum pump/tank. If you look to the left you can see the water heater.

Last edited:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Welcome to the forum.

On our Bayliner it was next to the tank and the waterheater. Looked different then the pic above but should be apparent as to what it is when you find it.
Im assuming you checked the fuse panel. If so when you find it simply remove and hook directly to your battery to see if bad or there issomething else wrong. i