2000 Chris-Craft 210 BR replacement parts + swim platform

everharta07

Recruit
Hey guys, need some advice

The bathroom door on my boat shattered this season. I'm looking to replace it but Chris craft doesn't have the door, and everyone they've directed me to doesn't either. What are my options here? Are there like boat -junkyards anywhere that might have one? Also, I'm about to put a swim platform on it. I've got a quote of around $1300 from swimplatforms.com. I've been told that's a great deal. I've also considered putting a tower on, but haven't gotten deep into researching that yet either. I've been told that high-end ski boats have something that holds the boat at a certain speed, which makes pulling a skier ideal, so I don't have to constantly be tapping the throttle to maintain a speed. Is this available to purchase for my boat? And if so, how much is it? Last question- I'm about to buy a second battery so I can listen to music without killing the main battery while anchored. I've been told there is a switch I can mount between the 2 batteries, that switches the power back and forth between them. Where can I purchase this "switch", and is it pretty easy to install? Thanks guys

oldjeep

Admiral
Take a look at greatlakesskipper.com. You might get lucky and find your parts. They buy out mfg extra and obsolete parts.

As for speed control, perfect pass is the speed control that would work with your boat. Figure about $1200 if you diy.

For the battery, look up blue sea add a battery kit.

Last edited:

thumpar

Admiral
Blue Sea's ACR (automatic charge relay) is the best way to go for a second battery.

JoLin

Vice Admiral
Hey guys, need some advice

The bathroom door on my boat shattered this season. I'm looking to replace it but Chris craft doesn't have the door, and everyone they've directed me to doesn't either. What are my options here? Are there like boat -junkyards anywhere that might have one?

Is the door curved or flat? Unless you get real lucky you'll probably need to fabricate your own using the old one as a template. Some pics might be helpful.