2000 Nitro Tracker 185 Sport Series Boat Windshield replacement

rmarshall15

Recruit
Hi there,

I'm looking to find/buy a replacement windshield or find a place that will custom make this windshield for my boat. I've been searching non-stop and have come up with nothing. I was wondering if anyone can help me find this windshield or point me in the right direction of who will custom make me a windshield. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 0

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Well :welcome: aboard rmarshall15 to iboats...

I'm assuming you already tried to contact the manufacturer. Some folks scan the boat salvage yards and find something that if not perfect, could be made to fit their situation. And you could look up auto-glass replacement places to see if they can custom made such pieces. You could even find a place the makes Plexiglas shields and have them make one for you. If worst comes to worst, you could manufacture a new style frame to utilize tempered straight panels to work as a replacement. Ideas are many... JMHO!

LeeMarkus

Banned
Don't assume just contact the manufacturer, they can provide you the right windshield for your boat.

MOD EDIT - Whoever edited the link, thanks. Forgot to remove it when whacking the Ban button.

Last edited by a moderator:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Don't assume just contact the manufacturer, they can provide you the right windshield for your boat.

You're a little late to the game by over 4 years. Or are years counted differently in India for spammers?