Sleekcraft - would like info

Greetings, I am new to the forum but would like to find information on an older Sleekcraft. Growing up, my parents had a 1971/1972 Sleekcraft with an outboard. I've search the web and have not been able to find so much as a picture. As I learn more about boats and look back, I find the design unique as the hull appeared to be a hybrid - A deep V up front, but shallowing out quite a bit at the transom. I would like to verify what I remember about the design and hopefully find some pictures. If any one of you happen to have any information, I would be grateful.

Thank You

(Hope I put this in the correct spot on the forum - Forum police, please move if I messed up)

southkogs

Staff member
Welcome aboard PPE:

Try lookin' around through HERE and see if anything looks familiar.

Thanks southkogs - I found something! Archbuilder's Miss Morgan, a 1969 Sleekcraft "Boats by Nescher" Newport, look just like it.

southkogs

Staff member
COOL! Not much out there on the net at all ... for such slick lookin' hulls, you think there'd a be owner's club or somethin'.

I agree, you would think there would be more out there. I kick myself for not buying my parents Sleekcraft, but I had another boat and wasn't thinking long term.

Here's the Purple People Eater - which I no longer have, another long story.

ppe.jpg