Mirage Inflatable Air Valve Caps Needed

Rebel01

Seaman Apprentice
Hi All,

Recently I acquired a 4m inflatable boat with removable wood rigid keel and floor. The boat is rated at up to 40HP as I understand from online resources.

During transport one of the air filler/deflation caps went missing. I've tried to source these online, but with little success. Anyone have any idea where I may find them?

This is going to be my little scuba diving boat when I get it all tidied up. It easily folds up and fits in the back of my Jeep when necessary for remote excursions where its difficult to take a trailer.

Thanks for the help and hope everyone is having a great summer on the water!!!!!!

Cheers,
Dan

Attachments

• photo226565.jpg
    photo226565.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo226566.jpg
    photo226566.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Do you happen to know which model of Mirage this is, there are quite a few companies that use the name "Mirage" including Hobie Cat?

In looking at your pictures, it should not be all that difficult to find screw on caps that fit that valve, they look like they are a pretty simple cap design.

In all honesty, it reminds me of some of the older Zodiac Inflatable valve caps, some of their older boats used a metal cap like that.

Last edited: