Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Store Links Mobile - Shop Now

Announcement

Collapse

SITE MAINTENANCE

The iBoats Forums will be down for maintenance starting at 1 PM MST on 12/16/2017. The estimated amount of downtime is 3 hours. Thanks for being a part of the iBoats community!
See more
See less

Gulf Coast Fishing Tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gulf Coast Fishing Tourney

Just curious? Any members sign up for the Gulf Coast Fishing Tourney? Know any winners? It ends Labor Day. It is good for the waters of the Gulf Coast only.

Strange!!!!

Comment

Are you talking about the CCA Texas State of Texas Anglers’ Rodeo that began Memorial day weekend and finishes on Labor Day.

BOAT SPECS • FORUM HELP • STARCRAFT FORUM • SHOP iboats
      Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
      That is what the forums are for.
      Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

How are you doing? There are still 8 tagged redfish swimming around to claim a big prize.

Comment

Haven't scored yet; but will keep trying. The Admiral lets me know when I can go.Cost $250 per person; (15-25). Boat leaves Friday afternoon ;returns Sunday night.
            You can take your own gearand cooler; but drinks are avaiable. Tackle and bait is furnished; sleeping bunks are ok free mini breakfast; meals come from the galley
            (reasonably priced) You meet all kinds of people: some are big wheels; some are blue collar; others are retired; others just to get away. Always have HD Poker game or other.. Rules are simple: No guns; no drugs; no fighting; no drunks. CG will be called. Have never had a bad trip (people) Last trip weather was fair;bunch of fish caught; no winner.
            GA; I'm guessing this is open to anyone on the Gulf Coast. I have met people from all over. Also don't know if they release 60 every year?

Comment

Not all winners announced - http://www.startournament.org/

2 verified so far - Have to pass a poly before being declared a winner.

Comment

Working...
              X