Boat Show Boat

Javelin JD

Petty Officer 3rd Class
OK, so I've really been looking for a little over a year for a new boat, I've had a couple glass boats and have decided on an aluminum. I looked for the next boat show and have been patiently waiting for it to get here. So this is the week. I decided on the Ranger RT 188. I was looking at this one, the lowe stinger and the tracker 190. I'm happy I got the one that I wanted, versus one that would suffice. My question is. What are my next steps. I pick it up this week (Wednesday), what should I ask the dealer, what should I expect, any advice would be appreciated, this is my first brand new boat. thanks

alldodge

Staff member
OK, so I've really been looking for a little over a year for a new boat, I've had a couple glass boats and have decided on an aluminum. I looked for the next boat show and have been patiently waiting for it to get here. So this is the week. I decided on the Ranger RT 188. I was looking at this one, the lowe stinger and the tracker 190. I'm happy I got the one that I wanted, versus one that would suffice. My question is. What are my next steps. I pick it up this week (Wednesday), what should I ask the dealer, what should I expect, any advice would be appreciated, this is my first brand new boat. thanks

Ya bought a new boat and there are no pics, gee wiz what a bummer , and I thought you liked us :Cry:
attachment.php

You should have asked the questions before you bought the boat. Other then confirming warranty info and what is covered, not much

Javelin JD

Petty Officer 3rd Class
No Title

Sorry, I didn't actually pick up the boat until yesterday. What I should have stated was that I was purchasing, but haven't done anything except a purchase order. I feel as if I got a good deal, I like the boat, pics are attached. Can't wait until it warms up.

Attachments

• photo214838.jpg
    photo214838.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo214839.jpg
    photo214839.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0