POST UP SOME PICS OF YOU ROD STORAGE

isimar

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I have an 04 2302 Trophy Pro and I don't have much storage while not on the water... nay of you guys make something that works good for you ?
post a pic if you have one, something that I maybe can fabricate..
thanks.

sportrider

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I use the ski locker on the boat, in the garage I use 2 nails and a bunji cord between studs

1216bandit

Petty Officer 1st Class
Does your boat have a cuddy cabin? If so, do a search for ceiling mount rod holders. I have some that I mounted to the cuddy ceiling in my boat. I break the rods down and wrap with velcro down by the reel and at the other end then insert into the holders which run from side to side. I have six trolling rods that I store with room for more. I bought mine but you can easily duplicate cheaply by using pvc brackets/supports...little larger size for the butt ends and smaller at the other end.

Second Chance 248

Petty Officer 2nd Class
This is what I did, a piece of 1x6 screwed to the wall with 10" pieces of 1 1/2" ABS plastic with 1 1/2" galvanized clamps, 12 rods around $20

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 0

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Until I get my storage room off the garage finish (repainted and such), mine are basically leaning against the corner of the room stacked all together BUT I slide a plastic bag over the rod end and reels to keep dust and such off them...

airshot

Rear Admiral
I keep my boat in my barn, so on the wall next to the boat I have a standing rod rack that allows a dozen or so rods to be stood up and can be reached from the boat so they can be easily exchanged for what ever the days needs will be. I try to keep a rod sock covering ea to keep the debris out.