Daiwa Reels

AJ168

Petty Officer 1st Class
I'm completely amazed. I just sent Daiwa an email, asking where I could find a part for an older baitcasting reel, that I bought used. I was stunned when they sent me an email back, saying they would send me the piece free of charge. I've never had customer service that good before. Nice to know that there's still businesses like that left in the world.

b.gagnon

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Daiwa Reels

That is why it is always best to stick with a name brand reel!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

I'm a big fan of Daiwa reels.<br /><br />future reference, here's a place in Dallas stocks a lot of reel parts and even better, on-line schematics:<br /><br /> Southwest Parts and Service

heycods

Captain

I still use the diawa I bought new in 76 it is just as tight as when I bought it. I think its an old millionair.

koolerb

Petty Officer 1st Class

That good to hear, I just bought a baitcaster and two new spinning reels, all Daiwa.

FLATHEAD

Commander

I have an old Daiwa ultralight spinning reel I bought when I was 20. Thing still works great.

aspeck

Staff member

I have had similar luck with Diawa. They have replaced 2 rods and 3 reels for me, plus parts on a few occasions (Stripers & Muskie can be rough on equipment) - all free of charge,and even when I admitted it was my fault. They are a super company to deal with.

skeeterboy

Petty Officer 1st Class

I havent had to deal with Daiwa Japan yet so I dont know what they will do when something happens, but I dont think I will have that problem cause all there reels are amazing.