Eagle depth/fish finder

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Been garage sale-ing again. Picked up an Eagle SupraPro I.D. with no stand, do***ents, power cord or transducer for $5. Also got a 192KHz PT-WS wide angle transducer for a buck. If either works I got a real deal. If neither works I've only lost six bux.<br /><br />The electronics unit uses only one connector for both transducer and power. I would like to mount this up front on my Whaler so I can put the transducer on my Minn-Kota.<br /><br />What do I need to buy from Lowrance besides the mount and a manual to use this transducer and still get power? <br /><br />Thanks.<br />JB
smile.gif

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Eagle depth/fish finder

Hey there, JB.<br />You may have to get the proper xducer, if the 192KHz is not compatable. But the manual would specify that.<br />6 bux,huh? Pretty good deal
smile.gif
<br />You could probably make a power cord,once you find out what the polarity is. At least,one good enough to let you know whether the unit works or not.<br />Belive it or not, I mounted a fishfinder in my little 12Footer. I get some funny looks at the boat ramp.