Apex Trout Killer lures

nlife

Recruit
Anyone else using these for trout? Man they're working great for me in my little slice of heaven.

My wife with the trout she caught with them:

One I caught the other day while no one else had bites:

The four I caught the other day and the one my boss caught with trout killer lures:

I've never had such great luck catching trout with anything else. I was even outdoing the fly fishers that night. Pretty damn good lures and they're living up to their name.

Neil

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Them are some beauties there, including the trout. I have used Apex many times with sucsess. This reminds me to use them again. Based on the Timmy's cup you might be here north of the border.

nlife

Recruit
Good eye on the cup. I'm 8 hours north of the border in a small town called Quesnel. The lake is called Dragon Lake and is a quick 10 minutes behind my house. It's known for producing good sized trout. They don't taste all that great, but they're fun to catch and take the edge off a long day.

Neil

Sprig

Chief Petty Officer
Apex lures are well known all around Northern Calif. they are awesome for trolling for both trout and Kokanee.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Okay, I'll bite, what does the Apex Trout Killer Lure look like. Post a picture or three for us uneducated folks to see. :eagerness: :fish2: