Yamaha bogging under load

Nalu99

Recruit
I have a 2008 115hp with 200 hrs that I just installed. It's been sitting for 3 years while I built my boat but I ran it on land a few times. I've taken it out 4 times with a friend (evinrude/Johnson mechanic) who tried to troubleshoot in between each time..and had same issue. Motor has no trouble starting or revving in idle, but once under load, Here is what happened.
1st day: started bogging around 3200, tried pumping primer ball during bogging did not make difference. Had injectors cleaned
2nd day: ran little better, reached 4000, but went back to same thing but worse. As time went on we were bogging at lower and lower rpms ( limped in at 2200). On land, found cracked fuel filter,black plastic bracket where it gets bolted in. Replaced that.
3rd day: ran ok at first, then back to problem.
4th day: checked fuel pressure on motor and mechanic said was ok. Ran with small portable tank straight to motor and still bogged. Hooked back to main tank. Ended up purging fuel to try flush any particles by loosening screw and pumping ball. Took for test run finally ran nicely over 4000, but bogged after running for about a minute. Purged more fuel, took back out and ran perfectly all the way up to 5000. Thought it was all good. Today, ran nicely for about 5 minutes then bogged again, this time only allowing us to limp in pretty much in gear before bogging.
One thing I did notice was the primer bulb has a slight fuel residue on the motor clamp side. It pumps fuel in about 3 pumps, but then loses pressure in about 3 seconds, filling with air perhaps. It has never collapsed. Could a defective primer ball be causing all this? It's an aftermarket bulb.
tank is below deck and vented outside of hull.

Nalu99

Recruit
Yes i have a clear bowl racor 10micron in line..looked but did not see air bubbles