suzuki dt25c 1999 carb jets

jair8402

Recruit
Can anyone tell me which carb jets go where? Apparently they are not all the same. I'm just realizing that after I took all three carbs apart to soak in cleaner. I think I got most of them figured out except for the main nozzles. If I had a picture showing the hole agreement of each different one, I could figure out my problem. Anybody able to help me out? Also, where could I find information about throttle shutter arrangements? Same issue. Each one has a different number stamped on it and
different port sizes. I really need to replace the little screws that keep the shutters in place too. Mine are about wallowed out.where can I find replacements? Sorry such long post. Thanks!

jair8402

Recruit
Well, I was able to find the information I was looking for: M,L,S= the order of the main nozzles. Carb one has the medium length nozzle, Carb two the long, and carb three the short. Also, if you happened to take the throttle shutters, or butterflies, off, the largest hole goes on 1 then 2 then 3. You can find the jet port sizes on any number of carburetor parts distributors' exploded view. Now, all I need is to replace my broken idle plate that my idle stop screw presses against and I am all set. Anyone know where I can find such an animal?