Tilt and trim needed for a 1995 DT40 Suzuki

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard, Rum.

So what's the question? You don't have one in the post.

robert graham

Admiral
There are tilt and trim brackets available that would probably be just the ticket for you....you bolt the bracket on the transom and then bolt the motor onto bracket....the ones I've seem are very nice aluminum with electric/hydraulic mechanisms. These brackets would be a lot cheaper and easier to install than a factory tilt/trim system....

99yam40

Fleet Admiral
If the motor had one on it originally and you are looking for a new one do to a failure of some kind it can get expensive going with a whole new unit,
maybe you can have the other one repaired or just get a motor for it.

seems if you would post what your problems are , maybe some one could help you

Rum Runner1

Recruit
I am not sure the eng. DT40 1994 had a T&T when it was new, I am going to guess that it did only because the control has a trim switch and when activated I hear the solenoid clicking in the eng, All I know is the is no T&T, no rev. hold down nor is there a shallow water drive kit, OB just raises up in rev.
I can order the parts through a local dealer or online, it doesn't matter as the accuator rod and the spring(s) are NLA. So I need to find a DT40 Donner eng that I can gets some used parts off, to get this boat out on the water, I live in New Brunswick Canada
I would be very gratefull for any and all help, Thanks.....Cheers
Eng.04003-464365
61433-94420
1994 DT40

Rum Runner1

Recruit
If I can get the rev. hold down and a shallow water drive, I can at some point buy a universal T&T . But I have to get the boat driveable first. I would buy and pay the shipping for used parts, just got to find everything that is needed,