Need parts for my Yamaha F6 outboard

Skybreeze

Seaman Apprentice
I snapped the bracket on my aux outboard when it hit the sand while launching. I need both halves of the swivel bracket. I am having trouble matching up the numbers on the ID plate to correspond with any drawings on web sites. Can anyone help me with part numbers and the best place to get them. The ID plate is as follows.

F6CMH
6BX S 1015619
C

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Maybe post some pictures to give us a look see what you actually need. Pictures always help get responses and ideas...

Skybreeze

Seaman Apprentice
Maybe post some pictures to give us a look see what you actually need. Pictures always help get responses and ideas...

I can't see how photos would be any better than the information I have given. I know I need both halves of the swivel bracket for the information given. The issue is that all the sites I have looked at for parts are USA sites and I am in New Zealand. None of the parts diagrams relate to the engine code that I have. I'm sure the parts will be the same as the USA engines but I'm not sure which one.

99yam40

Fleet Admiral
Check with your local Yamaha dealer to find the part # then see if you can find it on the web