SUZUKI 08 OUTBOARD DF140Z OIL LEAK PROBLEM PLEASE HELP!

Birdman59

Cadet
I have a 08 Suzuki 140 HP it was over hauled in San Diego with a New Short block, Engine holder, Oil Pan etc,,,My Boat now is on Kauai Hawaii I notice Oil Film on top the Cavitation Plates and checked the oil dip stick and it showed half oil then I started the motor on the trailer and ran it 15-20 minutes turn off and checked the dip stick and now it only shows less than a 1/4" oil on stick! were is oil going? I wiped off the cavitation plates after I started it and since then no more oil film on the plates maybe coz its low already??? The work I had done was done by Suzuki mechanic at Shelter Island can't find him coz lose all my text in the stupid verizon cloud ! Now what should I check for? What else! I took off the complete Cowl Panel no leaks The Oil filter and cooler look new! I can't remember if he put a new cooler but it looks new! I just drained the oil and there was around 3.5 qts I took of the oil cooler it looks good but I'll have my friend connect it to a pressure hose to see if there's any leaks! It does look new though! Any other ideas and thoughts to resolve my Problem would be greatly appreciated since I live on a small island and there's not many Mechanics Thanks