1993 200hp Suzuki Trim/tilt Problem

wjob

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Trim/tilt doesn't want to work in either direction but sounds like the motor is trying? Tried topping off the fluid and bleeding but that didn't seem to help. It has been suggested that the coupling between the motor and pump is faulty? From what I've read I'd have to remove the entire t/t manifold to check out the coupling?

Considering replacing entire t/t manifold from a 1986/87 150hp motor if it is interchangeable? If so would need to change wiring set-up since the 200hp is a two wire and the 150hp is the three wire, can anyone advise on this?

thanks

wjob

Petty Officer 2nd Class
1993 200hp Suzuki Trim/tilt Problem
Can someone please help with the following?

Trim/tilt doesn't want to work in either direction but sounds like the motor is trying? Tried topping off the fluid and bleeding but that didn't seem to help. It has been suggested that the coupling between the motor and pump is faulty? From what I've read I'd have to remove the entire t/t manifold to check out the coupling?

Considering replacing entire t/t manifold from a 1986/87 150hp motor if it is interchangeable? If so would need to change wiring set-up since the 200hp is a two wire and the 150hp is the three wire, can anyone advise on this?

thanks