yamaha F200 fuel pump issue.

Bigfoot79

Recruit
I have a 2006 F200 TXR yamaha that the low pressure pump will not run has 12 volts but no ground.I have checked continuity to the ecm and I have replaced the fuel pump driver also a new ecm PLEASE HELP!

boscoe99

Lieutenant Commander
Have you replaced the fuel pump itself? Or, at least powered it directly to verify it is operable or not.

boscoe99

Lieutenant Commander
So, you have a new driver and a new ECM. If both the new driver and the new ECM made no difference in the pump running then it would appear to be a wiring issue. The probability of having a failed component, that is replaced with a new component that is also failed in the exact same manner, is extremely improbable.

I would recheck wire continuity from the ECM to the driver to the pump. All that I can think of to do.

boscoe99

Lieutenant Commander
Here is a diagram of the driver and the pumps. ECU applies a ground to the driver and the driver applies a ground to the pumps.

Is the HP pump working normally? Are you able to keep the motor running by pumping the primer ball to do what the lift pump is supposed to be doing?

Bigfoot79

Recruit
I may be on the wrong wire what color wire is the ground feed from ECM to the driver?

boscoe99

Lieutenant Commander
I may be on the wrong wire what color wire is the ground feed from ECM to the driver?

Beats the hell out of me. I am trying to find out.

How about you finding out which of the two wires going into the driver is being grounded while the motor runs? That should tell us that it is the other wire.

Bigfoot79

Recruit
I got it working Yamajunk manuals suck it powers the fuel pump not at key on but at crank and after start up not with just key on so ECM fixed my problem'Thank you for the help.

boscoe99

Lieutenant Commander
LP pump gets powered up when the key is turned on. It does not get its ground to run it until the motor has started. It then runs for 10 seconds on and 20 seconds off when the engine RPM is below 1200.

The LP gets powered up and grounded when the key is turned on. If the motor does not start it will be ungrounded in 3 ~ 5 seconds time. If the motor starts it remains grounded and runs.

thulioruan

Recruit
Eu tenho que trabalhar manuais Yamajunk chupar ele alimenta a bomba de combustível não na chave, mas na manivela e após o arranque não com apenas a chave em que o ECM corrigiu o meu problema'Obrigado pela ajuda.
Estou com esse mesmo problema, o modulo não faz o acionamnto da bomba externa ( bomba de baixa pressão), como conseguiu consertar ?