1985 yamaha 150 precision blend

SigSaurP229

Commander
Starts and idles on the muffs cold compression about 105 on all 6 with no abnormalities. According to my open air gap tester i have brigjt blue spark jumping a half inch gap on all 6. I pulled the carbs off soaked soaked them in cleaner overnight and blew out the passages they really werent dirty. The gas tank on the boat was freshly cleaned and reinstalled about 3 months ago. At the same time I installed a new primer bulb all mew fuel lines and all new marpac fuel filter. The primer bulb pumps up hard and stays hard. So hard u really cant squeeze it while the motor is running. After all this i ran the motor at idle opened the butterflies shot gas directly into the carb throats it did not change idle at all. Moving the timing lever does not change rpm either. I am really stumped. I cant change the rpm no matter what i try. The only abnormality I can find about this motor I can find is that the external oil tank was removed when i bought it. All of the wiring harness is there just unplugged. (Presently i am test running it on 50:1) is there a no oil safety switch or forced slow mode or something that i may be missing? If not where else should I be looking?