Suzuki DT200 Prop out of gear.. Any Help?

Habibalby

Cadet
*DT200 Prop issue...

Hey guys, just wondering if my prop has problem, the motor didnt run right today and it couldnt go much faster than idle without the motor revving up very fast . It felt like the shaft was spinning inside of the prop above idle. Think its the prop?, if so what pitch do you think it would be? Thanks. To my knowledge it is a stock prop, but it is stainless and i dont know if stainless is even stock.*

Is there a Propeller's hardware kit comes for it? Such as Bosch or Seal or the reason could be something else?

Thanka ,

deejaycee_2000

Captain
Re: Suzuki DT200 Prop out of gear.. Any Help?

Sounds like you have a spun hub .... take the prop to a prop shop they will press in a new one for you ....

chackett

Seaman
Was this spun hub your problem? I have a revving issue on my DT200 that I'm chasing down and interested in others experiences ..

*DT200 Prop issue...

Hey guys, just wondering if my prop has problem, the motor didnt run right today and it couldnt go much faster than idle without the motor revving up very fast . It felt like the shaft was spinning inside of the prop above idle. Think its the prop?, if so what pitch do you think it would be? Thanks. To my knowledge it is a stock prop, but it is stainless and i dont know if stainless is even stock.*

Is there a Propeller's hardware kit comes for it? Such as Bosch or Seal or the reason could be something else?

Thanka ,

Habibalby

Cadet
Hi, Actually I ignored it and I keep running the engine quite slow till everything became normal and after that I slowly throttle.. But I will change it very soon. Thanks,