Suzuki DF 115 won't start

xino-xano

Cadet
Hey guys !

My problem is with a 2006 Suzuki DF115 .

The problem I've had after changing a battery isolator switch to a switch of two batteries.
I also moved the lever forward - backward control panel , and I left in neutral , as usual .

The question is to check the operation of the battery switch on the system beep normally, but when trying to start the engine feels a clack and nothing works .
At this time any electric device works, the lights, fishfinder GPS ....

But if you disconnected the battery terminals , for a while , returning it to connect , even back to the beginning , the panel makes beep ... so , I try to start the engine .

I checked the battery (actually tried it with two different ), I pressed the terminals tightly , and I checked the fuses .

I have also tried to reinstall the old simple battery isolator switch ... And nothing new !

I read that it could be that although the lever back and forward was in neutral , the engine does not spread , but I can turn the propeller by hand, so I understand that it is in neutral .

It could be an electrical issue , some neutral switch telling the engine electronics is not in neutral ?

It could be the main relay has a problem and it feels clack ( it is derived from the battery to ground for example , and therefore no electrical appliances work ? )

Can someone help me ?

Many thanks in advance !

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Suzuki DF 115 won't start

Ahoy, xino xano. :welcome:

The symptoms you describe point to the battery cables and connections. Little resistance is required to get a "click". Scrub the cable connectors shiny.

xino-xano

Cadet
Re: Suzuki DF 115 won't start

:D It Works! I had to scrub the cable connections shiny to improve connections! It was a success! Very grateful for your wise advice! From Catalonia, a lot of thanks! :)