Yamaha Cowling Help

Nacimiento

Recruit
Looking for some leads or help on locating a upper and lower cowling for my 1987 Yamaha 175ETLH. I haven't much luck thus far in locating these upper and lower housing cover. Seems these parts may be discontinued. At this point I would entertain just replacing the whole motor although mine has low hours with plenty of life left in Her. All these problems because of one knucklehead, recklessly riding his PWC, losing control and running into the back of my super clean vintage Ranger Bass boat. All this while I was out on the lake by myself, minding my own business, just trying to enjoy a quite afternoon of fishing. Now instead of fishing I'm searching the Internet for parts to make the repairs. If you've ever felt like drowning somebody, you know how I felt that day.

cpt woody

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Yamaha Cowling Help

Might want to call eds marine in Ashland, va. Just there a week or so ago and had a lot stuff in the back of their store many older top cowlings. Good luck.

Nacimiento

Recruit
Re: Yamaha Cowling Help

Might want to call eds marine in Ashland, va. Just there a week or so ago and had a lot stuff in the back of their store many older top cowlings. Good luck.

I'll do that, thank you for the lead.