Parts for Suzuki 200 HP Engine

Habibalby

Cadet
Hello,
In Bahrain and general in Gulf region little people are using Suzuki especially if its big engine such as 150 or 200 and above. They user Yamha in this range but Suzuki... I have asked experienced mechanics in marine engine, why is that??? The answer was very simple " Because its very difficult to find parts. I'm not convinced with this answer... My question to you guys, is it difficult for me to order it from abroad and ship to Bahrain? From where I can find parts new or used, if its used they must be trusted guys.

Thanks

1nebel0

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Parts for Suzuki 200 HP Engine

Very few dealers but you can buy parts on line..They are very expensive and not many people work on them.. I have a 225hp. and lost the lower unit...nobody wants to touch it and while I can do the motor stuff, lower units are like rear ends and transmissions and you need to know how to set them up or they break again...New is $3000...cheaper to buy Merc and you can find millions of used parts and lower units if you hurt yours.. I am very sorry I bought this motor used...1991....DT225..Good Luck