Suzuki dt 150 supersix low spark

Boanyard

Cadet
Gudday Gentlemen.
I just bought this motor. Its an 89 model dt 150 supersix with 130# on all cyls. I put a spark tester on it. It barelyyjumped a minimal gap Same on all 12 wires. P/o removed oil tank and by passed the injection system which saves me from having to do it.is the power pack that small black rubbery block next to the rectifier? Any info on this ic ignition would be greatly appreciated.

Boanyard

Cadet
Re: Suzuki dt 150 supersix low spark

Gudday Gentlemen.
I just bought this motor. Its an 89 model dt 150 supersix with 130# on all cyls. I put a spark tester on it. It barelyyjumped a minimal gap Same on all 12 wires. P/o removed oil tank and by passed the injection system which saves me from having to do it.is the power pack that small black rubbery block next to the rectifier? Any info on this ic ignition would be greatly appreciated.

a little homework and ive found that the rubbery thing is for the tach. I cant find the cdi ???
model number beginning with 602 supposedly makes it an 86 but what pics i have found so far ...it looks like an 87-89. it has the one piece lower cowl which is broken on mine so if anyone has knowledge of one for sale please let me know. thanks.