What's the difference between these two Suzuki solenoid relays?

TwoRivers

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hello all.
I'm pretty sure I need a new (different) starter solenoid for my 1987 Suzuki DT 30.
Had a beautiful evening here in SWPA. Took my wife out on the lake for a little fishing and relaxation. At the boat launch the engine fired right up. Got about 6 miles from the launch and I shut down my engine to use my electric trolling motor.
Fished for about a half hour and decided to change spots.
Hit the key and nothing.
No click, no start, no sounds.
Checked the kill switch and it seemed OK.
Battery was powering fishfinder and was working well. Didn't suspect totally dead battery.
Checked main engine fuse. It was good.
Suspected starter solenoid.
Had a set of needle nose vicegrips on the boat. Jumpered the solenoid with the vicegrips and the motor started right up. Wife was very happy but wouldn't fish any more. Made me head back to the truck.
Came home to search online for a replacement.
My OEM Suzuki part number is 31800-94400. When I look up the part on ********** the price is $114.
On ebay I find part number 31800-94401. These parts sell for between $11 and $22.
Any ideas on what's the difference between these two? Do you think I can make the less expensive one work without burning anything up?
Does anybody have the original for sale?
Any and all help appreciated.
This engine is new to me. I just started using it this summer and it's been great up till now. Parts seem pretty scarce so I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep it going.
Thanks again.
Rob

TwoRivers

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: What's the difference between these two Suzuki solenoid relays?

Anybody?