Yamaha oil tank not filling

Skeeterman62

Recruit
2002 yamaha 150 ol tank on motor not filling with emergency switch or while running? What should be checked first? Thanks for any advice!

Capt Ken

Commander
Re: Yamaha oil tank not filling

Check the oil pump located in the rear of the tank. Unplug the two bullet connectors and apply 12 volts and see if it runs.

05charger296

Recruit

hello Skeeterman62,

I am having the same damn issue, if I get mine figured out soon I will let you know what I find And PLEASE let me know what you find if you get it fixed before me.

I pulled my tank out and wired it direct and the pump is running it just don't pump any oil, I order a new strainer I will let you know if this take care of it. If you go to buy any parts I strongly recommend **********, that's where I been getting the parts for my V-max, a lot cheaper.

Thanks,

Brad

05charger296

Skeeterman62

Recruit

Thanks and will do.
hello Skeeterman62,

I am having the same damn issue, if I get mine figured out soon I will let you know what I find And PLEASE let me know what you find if you get it fixed before me.

I pulled my tank out and wired it direct and the pump is running it just don't pump any oil, I order a new strainer I will let you know if this take care of it. If you go to buy any parts I strongly recommend **********, that's where I been getting the parts for my V-max, a lot cheaper.

Thanks,

Brad

05charger296