1995 suzuki outboard 2 stroke acting up

Hey everyone, newbie here, to the site and to engines. I'm having issues with my outboard and I know NOTHING about them, so any technical question please reword into the English language lol.

I have a 1995 suzuki outboard, 2 stroke, 65 hp, that hates to idle, and when it's on plane like the rev back and sometimes die on me. I've checked the carbs and cleaned them/replaced them, the fuel is a little rich with stabilizer and oil (it sat for a year without being run). I replaced the hub on my prop, and also am going to change the spark plugs. the Pistons are in good shape and the engine is good engine minus the issues I mentioned. Any idea on how to fix this? Pictures later when I'm not at school.

99yam40

Fleet Admiral
Re: 1995 suzuki outboard 2 stroke acting up

Check compression, spark. timing , and fuel pressure/vacuum

If all that meets spec in your service manual then you are left with a fuel/air ratio problem(carb) probably

Hopefully you are not running year old fuel

no fuel is brand new, engine wasnt run for a year. everything checks out fine, 125 per cylinder, spark and timing is good, had mechanic check that before i bought it, carbs brand new, how do i adjust the air/fuel mix

I feel like an idiot, my sparks werent tightened all the way, I hooked it up to the ears and flushed it and yep sure enough I'm an idiot.... i feel so dumb :(