2001 Yamaha Saltwater Series 250 EFI Cuts Off

jorge332655

Recruit
I have a 2001 Pursuit 3070 with twin 2001 Yamaha Saltwater Series 250s EFI. The boat also has the Wells Marine TABS system to manage the battery chargeing it also has the battery switches built into the Tabs system. The problem I'm having is that 1 engine cuts off completly while its running It doesnt seem like its gas related because it starts right back and runs fine. When this happens when I open and close the key I do not here the alarm so there is no power the kill switch is fine because its shared by the other engine. To get that one engine to start I have to go to the Tabs system and turn off the battery for that engine and turn it back on. Once I do that I have power on the switch again. I think the problem might be the main relay but before I spend 150 dollars on the part I was curious if a bad main relay will cut power to the switch and to the guages as well. It only effects 1 motor. Or should I be looking at something else like the tabs system? Any help would be greatly appreciated.