2002 Yamaha 225 OX66 Help

kiksav

Cadet
Sorry to be so long winded but I figured some background would be helpful. Repowered a 22 Proline Walk from a Mercury 200 Carbed to a Yamaha 225 OX66. 2002 power head - rest of motor 1999. New digital guages, previously used motor control harness, oil tank wiring. New throttle, Ignition switch and control cables. Motor runs perfectly - 5500 Rpm WOT. Motor runs perfectly for hours then just stops. Once - primer bulb seemed collapsed. Replaced all the fuel line from the tank to the motor. No anti-siphon valve. Replaced primer bulb with Yamaha bulb. Checked the vent with high pressure air - perfect. Had a Northstar fuel flow meter. Thought maybe the sender restricted too much for an EFI engine. Bypassed it. Replaced 10 micron Yamaha filter. Replaced VST filter as well as the engine filter and the engine check valve. Fuel is perfect and run with Yamaha ring free and Star-tron.
The motor just stops with no warning. The bulb seems relatively MT but the motor starts right up. It may not stop for another hour or another 10 minutes. No warning - no stumbling - just stops. Calm water or rough water does not seem to make a difference.
Any thoughts about the low pressure fuel pumps? I am completely out of ideas. I'm leaning toward electrical but I don't know where to start? I'm stumped! Thanks for any help.