Suzuki dt25 1982 overfuling after 2/3 throttle

b dog

Recruit
dt 25 1982 single carb 2 cyl see old post below does anyone know about the nozzel caps he is taliking about ?
I have doing exactly what the post below is talking about with the carberator-how can I fix it?
The parts book from browns point does not show them.
any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks Daryl

old postfrom fishing for walleye-deejaycee
DT25 Carb resolution!!!
As some of you know I was experiancing starting and idle problems last fall so I decided to go through carbs a couple of weeks ago. After going through carbs and doing some other maintainance the motor started and idled great while hooked to a garden hose, but when I got to the lake only had about 2/3 power and RPMs. While running down the lake at WOT and looking into carb throat I noticed that the jets were putting a heavy stream of gas into throat rather than a fine mist. To make a long story the "nozzle caps" that plug off the jet stem that sticks down into the bowl would not seal back up after removing them to clean the jets, which was allowing to much fuel and not enough air to properly atomize the fuel into a mist into the carb throat. Want to thank all those who took the time to try to help me especially Deejaycee, and would also like to encourage anybody who has had problems to take the time to post your resolutions because although I found alot of people with the exact same problem none pointed to the final resolution. P.S. I ordered new "nozzle caps" but still have not received them, was able to manufacture an alternative and would be glad to point anyone who needs in the right direction.