Wiring diagram for twin Yamaha 115 F motors

Tony Weber

Recruit
Hi I am new to this site and have seen many very good posts.

I have just fitted two Yamaha 115 Fs to my sea truck which is a 24 foot twin tunnel river boat. I am having difficulty getting the trim to work for both motors from the control. The individual trims both front and rear work fine. Can anyone help with a diagram. I would also like to confirm that the wiring of the gauges is correct - all seams to work fine.

The port motor while starting and running fine will not shut down without removing the battery terminal. The is a loose whit wire in the engine compartment which I believe has something to do with this?

Any help will be most appreciated.

99yam40

Fleet Admiral
Re: Wiring diagram for twin Yamaha 115 F motors

Not sure about the 4 strokes but the white wire for the 2 strokes was for shutting down.

I have also read the disconnection battery or even a bad connection on the battery where it opens up will fry some of the electronics on these out board motors, hope you have not done bad things to it.

Tony Weber

Recruit

Not sure about the 4 strokes but the white wire for the 2 strokes was for shutting down.

I have also read the disconnection battery or even a bad connection on the battery where it opens up will fry some of the electronics on these out board motors, hope you have not done bad things to it.

Yes I have also heard this but believe components are ok at this time - it has something to do with the white wire and a diagram woudl help me identify it. I am reluctant to guess by earthing it as this will probably fry something

Ldavidgrover

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Disconnect the switch on the pan and see if that changes anything. most likley the side pan switch is messed up causing erratic movement