HELP : Tilt&trim system for Suzuki df70 (2003)

Nikola Zoric

Cadet
Hello , I'm looking for Suzuki df70 four stroke (2003 year) complete system tilt&trim (used) . Maybe someone knows where to buy cheap .

Thanks

clanton

Rear Admiral
Re: HELP : Tilt&trim system for Suzuki df70 (2003)

What happen to your t&t?

Nikola Zoric

Cadet

I'm not sure whether the defective motor because it gives no signal. The tilt is entered sea mixed with the oil.I did not know what to do ?

clanton

Rear Admiral

The water in the oil comes from the reservoir seal. I would remove the T&T motor and try to clean it. Drain and flush the pump, try turning the hyd pump with a screw driver. You may have to replace the reservoir with a later model part. The reservoir meterial was changed.

Nikola Zoric

Cadet

Yes, I have everything removed, washed, and see where the problem is. I do not know just where to get small parts that need to be changed ?

Thanks

clanton

Rear Admiral

The Evinrude 4 stroke was made by Suzuki and most of the parts are the same.

Nikola Zoric

Cadet

Maybe someone with the group selling the complete system for suzuki df70 (2003) . If there is let me tell urgent .

Thanks

Nikola Zoric

Cadet

You can look here for part break down of your motor

http://store.brownspoint.com/microfiche.asp

I looked there but the parts are very expensive. I do not know whether the same set of power trim suzuki df80/90. I asked for on eBay, Amazon, a lot of other services, but nothing. Probably somewhere in America has something secondhand, but it is hard to find.

99yam40

Fleet Admiral

look up the part #s you want to compare and see if they are the same #s for the different motors

epeterson

Recruit

I have a 2002 Suzuki DF70 that is in the water for the season and have two questions regarding its tilt position when not being used. 1) is there a correct side it should be turned to in a full upright position or just centered? and should it be in a full upright position or slightly lowered ? Thanks in advance for your help.