Suzuki DF115 won't start

stylesabu

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Suzuki DF115 won't start

buy a factory manual. it will come in handy

clanton

Rear Admiral

Count the light flashes from the tach. Light will flash a 2 digit code. I have list of codes. Codes posted this forum twice. Will starter turn motor? A no code boatabilty problem, is most likely fuel system problem.

Count the light flashes from the tach. Light will flash a 2 digit code. I have list of codes. Codes posted this forum twice. Will starter turn motor? A no code boatabilty problem, is most likely fuel system problem.

Motor ran first thing when taken off the trailer. just quit and wouldn't restart. I run a can of Sea Foam through every tank full. Ran great last weekend. First time its done this. Thought if I could read the trouble codes I would know where to start. I did see your codes but I don't know how to get them from the motor.

clanton

Rear Admiral

Connect fully charged battery, turn switch on with key, count flashes from red light on Tachometer.

SUZY'S DOC

Recruit

I'm having the same symptoms as "Russell Aint Fishing" with my 2002 DF115. Engine started after launching then stopped after idling for several minutes and wouldn't restart. Smoke started coming off the negative battery terminal during a long starting effort. Batteries had just been charged and checked with a voltmeter to confirm 12 volts output. Any new thoughts on what could be responsible?