YAMAHA Pro VMAX-100hp, 1996?

huztla

Recruit
Hi all. Lets hope I post this correctly.

I`m thinking about buying a yamaha outboard, and I`ve been offered a yamaha Pro-vmax 100 hp from 1996.

I have tried to google this engine, but I cant find any information that this motor even existed. Cant really find any pro-vmax with 100 hp anywhere.

Does anyone in here know anything about this engine? Did yamaha produce this engine at all?

:redface:

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: YAMAHA Pro VMAX-100hp, 1996?

the only 100 hp yamaha ever imported was the carbed F100 and then only from 99-2002.
never in a V model designation.
sounds like more ebay junk.

JARB

Seaman Apprentice

It was an engine sold in the European market in countries that have a horsepower tax. This tax increases rapidly above 100 hp. The engine is a detuned 115 hp V4. Probably only detuned by the stickers on the cowling beacuse they have a reputation of being very strong 100 hp engines..

Mike 0212

Recruit

Hi all. Lets hope I post this correctly.

I`m thinking about buying a yamaha outboard, and I`ve been offered a yamaha Pro-vmax 100 hp from 1996.

I have tried to google this engine, but I cant find any information that this motor even existed. Cant really find any pro-vmax with 100 hp anywhere.

Does anyone in here know anything about this engine? Did yamaha produce this engine at all?

:redface:

Hi,i am Mike from Holland i am the happy owner of a pro v 100,this is a very special and rare model of Yamaha in my country there are only 6 models.
It came with ? yamarin 5810 big ride this is also a very rare model from yamarin boats.
I can only tell you That it is ? very good engine,powerfull,reliable and very fast .

I had the same troubles finding information butt this model is for real

Greetings Mike from Amsterdam

Mike 0212

Recruit

Hi,i am Mike from Holland i am the happy owner of a pro v 100,this is a very special and rare model of Yamaha in my country there are only 6 models.
It came with ? yamarin 5810 big ride this is also a very rare model from yamarin boats.
I can only tell you That it is ? very good engine,powerfull,reliable and very fast .

I had the same troubles finding information butt this model is for real

Greetings Mike from Amsterdam
mikedebruijn7@gmail.com