Suzuki 150 tilt and trim troubles

Rickster69

Recruit
I have been reading so many posts to find an answer to my problem but so far I have not found it. I am new to boating and can't figure out why the tilt and trim works fine out of the water but when the throttle is increased, the motor is forced back down and will not hold the trim pressure. It also works at an idle in the water but if I trim it up and accelerate, the motor moves back down. I checked the fluid at the PTT screw hole with the motor all the way up and it is full. The pump sounds good and the motor moves up and down completely with no problems until I accelerate. I thought it might be a solenoid problem but I'm not sure where they are or how to troubleshoot each, and not sure how many there are. I would order a tech manual if I knew which one to get. The information on the motor says it is a DT 150. The boat is a 1997 but I am not sure what year the motor is. Can someone be kind enough to shed some light on this issue for me? I am very puzzled. Any information is better that what I have now. I will try anything, just let me know what to do.

Thanks