Just bought a yamaha 2006 60TLR, looking for a service manual

imompero

Recruit
Figured you guys might know where i can buy a downloadable service manual for my 60TLR, any help would be appreciated

99yam40

Fleet Admiral
Re: Just bought a yamaha 2006 60TLR, looking for a service manual

Do a search on the web for marine service manuals. you will find different ones that are down loadable

P2

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Hey. I'm also looking for a manual. I checked this site and e-mailed them. I asked what manuals they were. Clymer type or Yamaha. They replied they were Yamaha.

I went through to buy one and then backed out of it. They want your credit card or pay pal. Nothing out of the ordinary there but they want you to log on to Pay pal with user name and password from their site. Im not a internet genious here but I believe your suposed to make your order and Pay pal e -mails you with a payment request.

Any comments out there??

imompero

Recruit

I purchased from the site, everything went smooth and the manual is very good quality.

I shop on newegg.com all the time and pay the same way with my paypal account. If you look when you click "buy now" it redirects to a paypal page, worked fine for me and got my manual, thanks for the help

imompero

Recruit

Thanks for the info, the yamaha site is only owners manuals though and paper books. I was looking for downloadable service manual, but have what I need now.

Thanks for all the help guys