suzuki dt85 1985 motor running problem

spydraft

Recruit
My 1985 suzuki DT85 is having a problem. It has ran pretty good up to this point. It was running in the drive way hooked up with the hose and I ran out of gas. Filled tank and motor took a while to start but did then cut off and was hard to keep running. I have replaced fuel line and bulb recently. I just replaced all connections and fittings and fuel filter. The motor will start but I have to choke every time, even if already warm. I have gotten the motor to stay cranked a few times for maybe 10 min before it cuts out. It sounds like it runs out of gas or is pulling air when it dies. The times i did have it running it would "sneeze" or almost like it was spitting then it would either cut out or idle back up. my plugs are wet and oily but not heavy. I have tried to adjust the lean screw on crabs with no success. Im not sure what the problem is? I thought maybe debris has gotten into the carbs, but I have not looked into that. Any help would be nice as I am looking at getting in the water ASAP.