Yamaha 250 Sxtxrz Remote Oil Tank,rodbolt I Am Kicking Myself

Rodbolt And Cousin Abe, As You Know This Has Been An Ongoing Saga'no Oil From Remote Tank To Engin Tank, Solved Today.here's What Happened. Last Year I Had The Marina Remove The Motor So I Could Do Some Work On The Transom , When Finished They Dropped It Back On And Hooked It Back Up ,shortly After That I Had The Problem With Not Getting Oil To Engin Tank And Then The Season Ended. So This Year With The Boat Out Of The Water I Tried To Fix The Problem And Rodbolt You Responded Several Times , Only Thing Was I Could Not Find The Color Wires You Were Eluding To And I Had Tracked The Harness Back From The Remote Tank To The Connector Within The Cowling And Then Everything Stopped No Brown Wire Other Wire Went To Tilt Switch . Anyway Today We Noticed Another Connector Under Motor Half Blue, Half White And The Other Conector Was Half Blue Half White So Now You Probaly Figured What Happened .they Crossed The Connectors Putting On The Motor, So I Had Half The Right Harness And Half The Wrong Harness , The Only Thing I Cannot Figure Is How Did The Motor Run So Good With Crossed Harness's Two Totally Crossed Harness,s Only For You Rodbolt Telling Me About The Rough Back On The Ecu I Was Just About To Spring 500 For A Used One Figured It Had Melted, Anyway Rodbolt Boat Will Be In The Water This Week This Motor Has Been Flawless For Almost 9 Seasons Now. If Your Ever In New York City E Mail Me And I Will Treat You To Several Drafts Of Your Choice In A Real Irish Pub And Mabey A Lap Dance At 'rouge' Thank You Archsea Bunker

cousinabe

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Yamaha 250 Sxtxrz Remote Oil Tank,rodbolt I Am Kicking Myself

glad you got it sorted out.
if you had given us a little more history, we probably could have gotten it resolved sooner. we work with what we read on the monitor.
glad you're up and running!

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Yamaha 250 Sxtxrz Remote Oil Tank,rodbolt I Am Kicking Myself

probably paint on the connector had you befuzzled.
dont have much time on the net.
I closed on my house last friday.
been a tad busy and expect to be the next 30 years.
I am now living the american dream, in debt up to my eyes.
glad ya got it resolved.