Suzuki DT25 Remote Control Parts

gsk2005uk

Seaman
Hello,

Do you happen to have (and want to sell/give) the remote control kit for a 1988 Suzuki DT25 (Model No: 02503-132880)? Remote control kits for 1988 (and perhaps other years) DT20, DT25 and DT30 should fit according to the respective manuals.

What I am looking for is the clamp brackets that hold the cables and the throttle lever, plus their respective screws. When I bought the motor it was not included in the sale as the previous owner used the handle/tiller. I tried to make my own controls but they give me problems:(. I want to avoid buying a new set as its too expensive. I also tried Ebay but no luck:(

If anyone out there has parts of the kit or the whole kit please contact me so we can arrange a transaction. Please do send me photos of the parts and price for each!

Thank you in advance,

gsk2005uk

gsk2005uk

Seaman
Re: Suzuki DT25 Remote Control Parts

Hello and thanks for the reply!

Yes, the store does have the parts, but they only sell new ones which (including p&p) is too expensive. So I thought maybe someone has used ones that he is willing to give. The financial crisis out there is forcing me to save every $$ possible!