Yamaha P150TLRW Timing Problem.

brownies

Chief Petty Officer
You can almost set your clock by it. Once a year, without fail, my motor presents itself with one of "those" problems.
The kind of problem that gives a person fits trying to solve.

It does this when it's 20 degrees outside, 15mph wind on the side of the house where the boat stays, and anything that resembles a garden hose is frozen solid.

If it's going to do this once a year, Summer would be much better.

It must be a TIMING problem.

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Yamaha P150TLRW Timing Problem.

Yea what is the problem?? I have problems with stuff if you let us know what it is maybee we can help!!!

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

one time it took me too long to get to the lake and i can tell that it took to long because when i got there it was gone. So i never really got there cause when i did "get there" there was no lake! So it was tough cause i never really got there cause it was gone! Goes to show you what can happen if you dont get there quick enough! What can end up happening is that when you get there you never get anywhere cause the lake is gone! So moral of the story is: if the lake is gone then you dont really go anywhere cause when you get there you never really get there cause its gone!

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

thats why i wont really waste time using the tie-downs. You really take a chance of the lake being gone if you waste that time playing around with the tie-downs. Might as well not even have a boat if the lake is gone again! Got to wait til next year for the lake to come back. Well in the meantime whyle you are waiting on the lake you can always just play around with your tie-downs. It gets booring after a whyle though playing around with those tie downs. Last year i left my tie-downs in the house so i could play around with them in the house and at nite and what not. Its cool i made a drinking game out of it with a couple of my buddies. We get 4 tie-downs and a 30 pack of beer and 2 solar powered lights and drink beer til the lake comes back.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

yep, your timing is seriously off.
good luck and try to get your timing back :).

brownies

Chief Petty Officer

Timing needs to be advanced or retarded about 4 months.