SUZUKI 140 HP 2 stroke fuel and oil injection starting trouble & not peeing

Surfwtw

Seaman Apprentice
I bought my 140 HP oil injected 2 stroke Suzuki just 2 months ago to replace a bad 120 HP Force. My old Force motor was not oil injected so I had to mix the fuel. When my old Force went bad I still had a full tank of mixed fuel in my internal gas tank. Before running this fuel through my Suzuki I asked several mechanics. They all told me the same thing. They said to run the mixed fuel through and the worst that could happen is that I would fowl the spark plugs. I did this and it ran good at times but it also smoked a lot and was bogging down a lot. I thought that this was just because there was too much oil and not enough fuel that was causing it to bog down and not run at 100%. I ran about 4 tanks and changed the spark plugs everytime I took it out. It continued to bog down and run very weak. Now the motor won't even run. When I turn it on it will just run for a second sometimes cough and then shut off. It also makes a high pitched squeek sound everytime it shuts off. Now to add to my problems, today I went to start changing fuel filters and try and figure out the problem and when I started the engine I noticed that it was peeing extremely weak and then stopped peeing altogether. So to sum it up. I have a motor that is turning over and running for a few seconds, then coughs and shuts off making a squeek sound and while running it doesn't pee. What is wrong???? I want to go fishing.

deejaycee_2000

Captain
Re: SUZUKI 140 HP 2 stroke fuel and oil injection starting trouble & not peeing

you need to replace your impellar, rebuild carbs, and adjust your carbs as it seems you are running lean, the sneeze indicated the motor running lean, to adjust the carbs you need to turn the air/fuel mix screw inwards to soft stop then outwards 1 & 1/2 turns ......