92 Suzuki wiring

I do not own an owners manual yet (on order). Would anyone be kind enough to tell me what the ORANGE AND WHITE wire, in the wiring harness under the console is used for. It is a 1992 Suzuki DT55. Thank you

Re: 92 Suzuki wiring

Hi Frenchy
On my 1994 DT55 there is no any orange wire. For your benefit there are two cable looms in the console, one coming from the throttle with the following wires:
black, grey, yellow for the tachometer; pink, light blue, white not used
the other loom comes from the engine and is connected to the monitor:
two single wires: red and brown
five relevant to a connector: yellow, green, pink, blue, light green
Nevertheless on the electrical wire scheme enclose to the user manual some other wires (that are not physically present) are reported i.e.: pink, orange, light green and black for the trim gauge.
Bye

Thank you for your reply, I will try and follow the wire. I cannot find it in the engine. It may be an add on from previous owner. I thought it may hane been for the alarm buzzer that is not present .Do you own a dt 55? Again thanks

Hi Frenchy, I've bought a 1994 DT55 before summer, I use it on an inflatable boat, the engine is ok and I'm satisfied of its performances, but I experienced an issue (you can read "RPM DROP" on the forum) that I am not able to solve because it is random.
A question do you have a suzuki trottle? If yes I do not understand the presence of a wire for choke
bye