which starter for DT25 suzuki ??

quietstorm

Cadet
Hi,<br /><br />I have a suzuki DT25 with serial 02507-751213.<br />Engine is a 96 model.<br /><br />Just after a starter for it - tried brownspoint but their starter part number doesn't seems to be recognised anywhere.<br /><br />What part number(s) is a suitable starter ??<br />Will a hitachi S108-112 be suitable (it's the only one i've come across so far).<br /><br />Would greatly appreciate some help.<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Storm.

quietstorm

Cadet
Re: which starter for DT25 suzuki ??

The brownspoint part no is 31100-95D00 <br /><br />No one recognises it and i'm not sure which after market starter replaces it.<br /><br />Would be really appreciated if someone could help out.<br /><br />Many thanks,<br />storm

summers1996

Seaman Apprentice
Re: which starter for DT25 suzuki ??

Keep in mind that the brownspoint.com part number is a Suzuki part number for that starter. It is not the Hitachi part number. The Suzuki (browns point) part number will not be on the starter as it is not manufactured by Suzuki. I'll bet that if you order the starter from browns point with the Suzuki part number... You will recieve a Hitachi starter with a Hitachi part number.