Yamaha 9.9 Remote to Tiller

bjarnold

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I am looking at purchasing a Yamaha 9.9 4 stroke that is setup for remote. How difficult is it to convert it to a tiller??.

Ray Neudecker

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Yamaha 9.9 Remote to Tiller

Amazing amount of work to make the change over. Several hours of working in a tight place plus the cost of the kit You need to start by pricing the kit before making this buying decision.

wasamech

Recruit

I am looking at purchasing a Yamaha 9.9 4 stroke that is setup for remote. How difficult is it to convert it to a tiller??.

Hello,
I have a Yamaha T9.9 4 stroke 1995 model with very low hours for sale. It has steering cable and mount already installed. It also has sift and throttlr cable, and control box with key. Everything is already attached and ready to run. This motor runs great, just had carb rebuilt. I only want $800.00 wich is not bad, it looks new and runs like new. I don't know if you have ever had a 4 stroke, but let me tell you this motor is very Quiet, you can actually have a normal va=olume conversation with it running wide open. I've seen these motors cost a lot more that are not even close to how nice this one is. I forgot to tell you this is along shaft. It is a T9.9 ELRT.
I live in Meridian Mississippi. Please call steve at (601) 880-1920

shootthrees

Recruit

Who sells the kit for this conversion, I need one for a T9.9 ELRY?