Yamaha Digital Gauge Meter Wiring Diagram

abbe1

Cadet
Hello,<br /><br />I bought a Yamaha 200HP 1986 second hand.<br />I have two Yamaha digital meters "TACHOMETER" and "SPEED" which is not installed yet. It is the gauges with multifunctions.<br />I wonder where I can get the wiring diagram and installation instruction for these? Is there also any information regarding trouble shooting for gauges.<br /><br />Thanks,

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Yamaha Digital Gauge Meter Wiring Diagram

hello<br /> buy the harness that installs between the keyswitch/control box and the gauges. after that its plug and play. use the white/blue wire only if you have the yamaha fuel level sender all other senders normally use the white wire.

bigbrownbuku

Master Chief Petty Officer

there may be some cut/paste involved as that engine has some older style plug/harness. the colours still match up.

abbe1

Cadet

Originally posted by rodbolt:<br /> hello<br /> buy the harness that installs between the keyswitch/control box and the gauges. after that its plug and play. use the white/blue wire only if you have the yamaha fuel level sender all other senders normally use the white wire.
Thanks for your answer, the standard connections is cut I have only the wires.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

bummer<br /> yellow is key on 12+,dark green is tach send,blue at the gauge is light, black is ground. white with blue stripe is for the yamaha fuel sender white is for most other senders, red is 12v+, grey is for overheat visual,. if the gauges are pre 95 models it will all have the same color codes. dont mistake the lt blue and lt green trim wires for gauge wires.

abbe1

Cadet

Originally posted by rodbolt:<br /> bummer<br /> yellow is key on 12+,dark green is tach send,blue at the gauge is light, black is ground. white with blue stripe is for the yamaha fuel sender white is for most other senders, red is 12v+, grey is for overheat visual,. if the gauges are pre 95 models it will all have the same color codes. dont mistake the lt blue and lt green trim wires for gauge wires.
I have checked, it is working. THANKS