Suzuki DT 200 (1999) 2.7L EFI - Drive Shaft needed - Please HELP!

scotboy

Recruit
Hi<br /><br />I have a Suzuki DT 200<br />No 971121<br /><br />2.7L EFI <br />Year = 1999<br /><br />With a broken drive shaft.<br /><br />Suzuki UK said they cannot source one in the UK or europe.<br /><br />Does anyone know where i can buy one?<br /><br />Your help would be greatly appreciated.<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />Robbie

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Suzuki DT 200 (1999) 2.7L EFI - Drive Shaft needed - Please HELP!

try fridays marine in saluda virginia USA. they are on the web someplace. :) <br /> they are good people.<br /> good luck and keep posting

Steamboat

Seaman

If you look on e-bay and search for Suzuki Outboards you will find a guy that is parting out a motor (can't remember what year or size) and there is a company called SkeeterS Marine in Big Pine Key, FL that is selling a new 1999 150 DT on e-bay and if you look at the questions, he appears to have other Suzuki parts available - may want to check with them (I think they may have been a Suzuki dealer in the past and still have some stock to get rid of - you can find the company website by doing a google search on SkeeterS Marine). Best of Luck

scotboy

Recruit

Hi Guys,<br /><br />Thanks for your help.<br /><br />Have phoned Friday’s marine (from Scotland) who were very helpful.<br /><br />He is checking stock and availability - I’ve to phone back in an hour.<br /><br />I am searching ebay now.<br /><br />I'll let you know how it goes.<br /><br />Thanks again.<br /><br />Robbie