Suzuki Motor 200 HP Bad

spadefish

Recruit
I have just replace my motor with a Suzuki DT200T -1996 Model. After one trip to the blue water I had to get towed back in. The dealers saids it was water in gas problem that cause the engine to fail. I cant afford to get it fixed with his prices for parts and labor. After tearing it down it looks like I will need 2 pistons, gasketset, cylinder and rings. Can you suggest where I might be able to find these parts at a good price and I want some one who has this engine to tell me if it is worth fixing. Please help me.

outboardjake

Seaman
Re: Suzuki Motor 200 HP Bad

They are great outboards. Which side let go?? I have a used cylinder bank if yours is scored. I can help if you need other parts. email me.

steve puleo

Recruit
Re: Suzuki Motor 200 HP Bad

I saw your conversaion on this site and I also have a 1988 dt 200 I need parts for I'm looking for a powerhead cheap. or a crank assy. I have bent rod and 3 pistons that need to be replaced If you have any thing that could help me out I'd appriecate a shout back thanks! My name is Steve and my phone# is 760)751-4200 Email is wickedconcepts@um.att.com