1998 Suzuki water pressure valve 200H.P. Blown motor

nightcrawler

Recruit
If ANY one has any imfo. about 200 H.P.Suzuki outboards blowing up for any reason what so ever PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE e-mail me and tell all about it. It happened to me with only 122 hours on it. Suzuki WILL NOT repair it under warranty. They say it is not a defect in matl.or manufacturing,ECT. ECT. ECT. I have learned that in deed it is just that. The water pressure valve next to the #5 piston dose not seat properly and causes a condition called cold cylinder. this cylinder runs colder than the other ones. the piston seizes in the cylinder and the connecting rod brakes away and proceeds to SLAM through the piston. I need ant imfo. So I can make Suzuki replace the $10,000 motor that they want $5.0000 to repair. Mike Fletcher fletch@ametro.net

substuff

Cadet
Re: 1998 Suzuki water pressure valve 200H.P. Blown motor

this the reason people frown at suzuki I own a 225 I am not happy because dealers stink<br />thier 18oo in cali stinks a hand ful of dealers are good but in miami where i live<br />most will ripp off people and sadly they are good engines but would never buy one expensive parts no after market parts poorly <br />run dealers they are slowly digging themselves in a hole I have so many bad stories about local dealers