Suzuki 85hp 1997

Joe-Au

Cadet
Hi guys, needs some help point me some wires connect to if possible? just bought 85 hp Suzuki 1997 replace mercury 80hp dead, the previous owner said all working order, nothing wrong just upgrade new Outboard for claiming insurance, put into boat today, tried to connect power turn key on, see how it goes, but nothing happen, starter won't kick either did not hear solenoid switch click, press tilt button nothing, seam no power goes through control box, I disconnect wire from power tilt then connect direct to battery, yes it worked, jump wire from to 2 point solenoid and starter turn....saw 1 wire from fuse "white" do not connect any where, and 3 wires came out control box don't know where they are connect to? needs some guys point me where all these wire connect to? how to control box get power when turn key....thanks in advance
Joe

Ww6XwiV.jpg

izMKpuH.jpg

Joe-Au

Cadet
Ok, finally searched and found those wires connect to, but idiot previous owner, he advertised DT85 1997 model, did not bother to ask serial number, paid and took it home took 2 hours drive for pick up, today tried to search with the serial number it came up 85/86.........