suzuki df 20as blowing out oil

hekola

Recruit
transported my susuki DF20 AS in the trunk of my nissan navara, 3 min driving and had to rush on a emergency call and forgott about the engine in my trunk.
Noticed the next day that there were a oil leak and lots of oil driping from the trunk of my car and took out the engine. all the motoroil was gone from the engine.

i took it to my garage and cleaned it properly took me 6h to clean it completlly. but now when iam driving it it at high rpms it?s blowing out the oil from some were cant find the exact location were is blows out the oil, but it?s from the left side if you stand behind the engine..

anyone have some ideas why this is happening ?

ondarvr

Supreme Mariner
Mostly normal, there's oil in every nook and cranny on the motor now, it may take a while for it all to escape. Monitor the oil level and see if it stays full.

hekola

Recruit
Mostly normal, there's oil in every nook and cranny on the motor now, it may take a while for it all to escape. Monitor the oil level and see if it stays full.

Refilled the oil and it escaped in the beginning but after 6h I think it's stable now.
Cleaned the complete engine with brakeclean. Going to test drive it on Friday again since iam working 800miles from home